There’s a big shift at play in the world of media, advertising and marketing. Consumers – and this includes business buyers – are no longer so willing to go looking for content, they expect it to find them – via their social media feeds or direct marketing such as email newsletters.
At Inside SAP, we are committed to helping you deliver your marketing messages via these channels, so your business is top of mind when it comes to purchasing decisions. So we have designed a new 12-month subscription marketing model to help you maintain visibility through the variety of Inside BI channels, while getting the most out of your budget.
Our 12-month advertising and marketing package (billed monthly) contains the following elements:
– 6 x web banners (each 1 month duration)
– 6 x web tiles (each 1 month duration)
– 12 x newsletter banner ads (1 per month)
– Sponsored articles for website (up to 4 per year)
– 6 x EDMs per year
– Social media during campaigns
– Monthly customised reports on results
– Monthly phone call to discuss results and actions for the next month’s marketing
We also suggest combining some of the above elements in a booster/lead generation campaign, which would be a targeted promotion of an aspect of your service, an upcoming event or a new client/project.
For example, we could combine in a campaign:
– An article such as an interview or educational piece about the product/event/news item on website and in newsletter
– Leaderboard ad for 1 month
– Banner ad in 2 newsletter editions
– Twitter campaign promoting the article.
We will work with you as a partner over the 12-month period to review the results of your activity and refine campaigns to create the biggest impact for your business.
If you have business in the APAC region, or you are planning an expansion into the Asian SAP market, you may also want to consider our APAC-specific site: InsideSAP Asia.
For more information about how we can boost your business, contact Jesse Hopwood at email@example.com or on 02 8007 3113.
t: 02 8007 3113
Our advertising terms and conditions can be found here.