5 March 2020 | National Convention Centre, Canberra
Complimentary* for SAUG Members
Head to the SAP Australian User Group Canberra Conference on Thursday 5thMarch for a full day of networking and learning from peers and SAP experts. With dedicated content streams for digital transformation, line of business and optimisation, the agenda will feature:
- Speakers from Federal and State Government Departments including; CSIRO, Bureau of Meteorology, Transport for NSW and more sharing their experiences and expertise on Transformation initiatives
- Subject matter experts discussing the rapidly changing SAP and technology environment (Gain insights from Michael Karavas, Director STP at the ATO; Dr Nick Brown from University of Canberra talking about Data Analytics in healthcare and Greg Hill, recognised Cloud and Transformation expert, talking about the traps to avoid in moving to the Cloud)
- Whole of Government updates and insights
- Practical takeaway knowledge on topics including Cloud, S/4HANA, Transformation, Automation, STP and much more
- Customer Panel discussing the challenges ahead for the Public Sector
- Updates on latest SAP innovations and solutions
- Unparalleled networking with most major Federal Government Departments & Agencies and many State Government organisations attending.
- Two in-depth Keynote presentations:
Stephen Pearson, Chief Information Officer, Department of Defence:
The Department of Defence is currently undergoing a large scale and wide-ranging transformation of its ERP, Information and general technology systems, to help ensure Australia’s defence capability in the face of constantly changing threats. Stephen, the Defence CIO will give insights into the objectives, benefits and challenges ahead as Defence uses SAP to enable “One Defence”, the largest transformation program in Government
Chris Peck, Executive General Manager Public Services, SAP ANZ:
Today’s employee & citizen expectations require public sector departments to listen, adapt, and improve experiences and interactions in the delivery of services all along the “life journeys” of citizens and businesses. This requires making sense of the operational data (WHAT data) along with the Experience data (WHY it happened data). Join this session to learn more about XM as an enabler for both your employees and citizens.
This event is open to SAUG Members only. SAUG member organisations are eligible for several complimentary registrations (*the number is dependent on SAUG membership type). Take advantage of this member benefit by securing your place today.
We hope to see you in Canberra!