HVR’s real-time database replication software promises to move data between disparate databases fast, easy, and efficient without system overload.
HVR Software 5.6 from HVR, a leading independent provider of real-time cloud data replication technology, has received its SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) certification. The software integrates with SAP HANA using SAP standard integration technologies to load data into the SAP HANA database.
Now SAP-certified for integration with SAP HANA, HVR’s replication software enables customers to transform core business data for optimised streaming and analytics. The software was tested for data extraction from SAP ERP and non-SAP solution to load data into SAP HANA database.
Mark Van de Wiel, HVR’s Chief Technology Officer said:
“Giving customers the ability to transform their business through reporting based on rich, up-to-date data is a key objective for HVR.”
“SAP technology is core to the business operations of many organizations, and this certification ensures that our customers can integrate data from their SAP systems, giving them deeper insights into their business and more opportunities for better planning and strategy,” he explained.
HVR, one of the only independent SAP data integration tools that can unlock S/4 HANA data in continuous real-time, has data replication technology that allows data integration from on-premises and cloud source databases to multiple target data platforms. Its capability to be configured in a flexible distributed architecture and replicate data using a non-intrusive technique, log-based change data capture makes HVR unique. Customers are empowered to make decisions based on the freshest, most up-to-date data available through the combination of these features.
San Francisco-based HVR is an SAP partner in SAP PartnerEdge empowered to build, market, and sell software applications on top of market-leading technology platforms from SAP. Aside from efficiently and cost-effectively providing enablement tools, benefits, and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs, the SAP PartnerEdge end-to-end program provides partners access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simplified framework under a single, global contract, including the ability to bundle licenses of SAP Cloud Platform with partner applications.
As an SAP partner, HVR assures it’s SAP solutions users the following benefits:
- Trust in a certified vendor – SAP’s certification process verifies that HVR’s solution is interoperable with SAP HANA through closely monitored, specific validation criteria, and tests.
- Extract and integrate SAP data in real-time: HVR’s replication software increases data transfer speeds and volume capabilities, allowing users to efficiently integrate their SAP HANA data with cloud and on-premise databases.
- Ensure data accuracy: When integrating data with SAP systems, customers can be confident in data accuracy with HVR’s Compare and Repair feature, HVR’s data validation capabilities.
HVR 5.6 Cloud Connectivity Release
The SAP-certified HVR 5.6 is built to simplify the complexities associated with disparate multi-and hybrid cloud deployments. It also enables data architects and DBAs to get greater manageability and control of data flows aside from having more choices in where their data is integrated and replicated.
HRV 5.6 has the following features:
- Topology graphs -This new feature uses intuitive visual elements to provide multiple key attributes of every data flow in a single overview
- Live compare – This is built on top of the new event system is available in two modes: two pass compare and merge compare.
- User Audits -This feature facilitates configuration management to keep track of changes made to the setup.
- Has new and extended support
The recent SAP ICC certification yet again builds trust in HVR, which was also recognised as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 last 2019.