The SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) is running a one-day UX Strategy Workshop in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane in April.
The workshops will be led by three SAP international UX experts:
- Dr Johannes Wasserfall, vice president, products and innovation team, SAP Development Organisation (technical lead),
- Mark Schenecker, senior director, SAP Imagineering Team, SAP Development Organisation (expert in SAP Screen Personas), and
- Dr Phil Dervan, vice president, products and innovation team, SAP Development Organisation (expert in UX strategy and roll-out).Users will gain an understanding of the technical and strategic aspects of SAP UX, and take away ideas and tools to build a UX strategy.
The interactive sessions will cover topics such as:
- SAP’s New/Renew/Enable UX strategy,
- The impact of SAP S/4HANA,
- SAP Fiori and S/4HANA’s UI, and
- Tools and technologies such as the Fiori Launchpad, NetWeaver Business Client Desktop, Theme Designer, SAP Web IDE, and SAP Screen Personas.
Workshop fees are $100 excluding GST and spaces are limited. For more information and to register, visit www.saug.com.au/events/event/ux-strategy-workshop-series.