Mastering SAP is Australia’s largest SAP business conference. It’s a network of 800+ people across five connected communities including Finance, HR & Payroll, Technologies, Business Analytics and Security & Risk (one pass gives you access to all five events).
All up, there are 120+ international and local case studies, interactive sessions, fishbowls, discovery learning and demos.
- Chief Information Officer of Endeavour Energy – Andrew Bettenay
- CIO of Veolia Australia & NZ – Satha Pillay
- Fonterra’s General Manager of People Analytics – Melissa Song
- President Obama’s Dept. Homeland Security Chief Cyber Officer – Mark Weatherford (USA)
- Energy Queensland General Manager – Grant Smith
- Head of Finance Systems & Analytics at the ABC – Gareth Thompson
- Chief Product Expert & SAP HANA Guru, SAP Labs – Thomas Jung (USA)
- Telstra’s Chief Information Security Officer – Berin Lautenbach
- UnderArmour Advisor & VP of SAP Exec Council – David Roberts (USA)
- BI Manager & SAP Mentor, Mobile Mini – Heather Sinkwitz (USA)
- German Armed Forces Head of BI – Lt. Col. Jörg Steinhorst (GER)
- VP, Global People Services & HR,Tapestry – Ben Shea (USA)
- Chief Game Changer & Bestselling Author – Dr Jason Fox
As the official media partner of Mastering SAP, InsideSAP has tickets that save you $200 on the lowest available rate! To take advantage, CLICK HERE for the special promotional code when registering.
Dates: 19 – 20 March 2019
Venue: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Contact: Lisa Irving, SAP Community Director, The Eventful Group (02) 9955 7400 Email: email@example.com