SAP unveils BacktoBest.com to help companies overcome business disruptions and challenges brought on by the global COVID-19 pandemic. The SAP digital platform includes a collection of more than 50 SAP and partner software solutions, statements from customers on how they are adapting, and practical steps and strategies companies can take to become more resilient and agile in today’s challenging environment.
The global COVID-19 pandemic has shown many gaps and business operation vulnerabilities across industries, and all businesses have faced challenges in getting what they need to operate. The crisis demonstrated the importance of digital transformation acting quickly in an extremely fast-moving and volatile environment.
With innovative software solutions that leverage advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotic process automation, companies can ensure their businesses are running at their best for all stakeholders. SAP digital platform BacktoBest.com offers companies worldwide with technology solutions and offers that are easy to get up and running to get them started on adopting a digital and intelligent enterprise transformation. The initiative aims to help companies become better informed so they can build a more resilient and agile organisation in a post-COVID-19 economy.
A New Digital Platform for Intelligent Enterprise Transformation
SAP’s BacktoBest.com is a one-stop resource that covers COVID-19 automated business solutions for employee management, customer experience management, and supply chain management to ensure business continuity in a volatile environment.
As the global pandemic shows no sign of slowing down despite efforts from governments, a new business reality emerges where working from home is the new normal, and customers’ needs and demands have changed enormously. In this new reality, traditional enterprises will need to make sure that they fully participate in the shift towards digital platforms and channels—an emerging trend in ensuring business continuity and resilience.
To help companies get started on accelerating their digital transformations, the new SAP digital platform offers holistic software solutions, focused on value creation and means of incorporating new ways of working. These automated business solutions include:
- SAP Litmos eLearning Platform – a free solution for new SAP customers to engage remote employees and partners with LMS access
- Workspace Booking app for SAP Cloud for Real Estate – aims to provide companies a tool to safely re-open facilities by bringing employees back to the office in a controlled manner
- SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management – a solution that integrates risk management and asset management processes for workplace safety
- Bridge-IT by SAP and Qualtrics – an open-source application that provides employees with real-time facts on COVID-19 and accurate guidance on how to cope with the pandemic
- SAP Fieldglass External Talent Marketplace – connects businesses with premier staffing firms to help them rapidly find and hire temporary workers
- SAP Marketing Cloud – helps businesses sharpen marketing’s focus by understanding the rapidly changing customer behavior
- SAP Ariba Discovery – SAP has extended the open access to the largest business network in the world of more than 4 million suppliers in 190 countries through December 31, 2020
- Qualtrics CustomerXM for Digital – helps enterprises capture and act on customer feedback quickly and effectively