The SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) has announced the members of its 2017 Committee, and is seeking expressions of interest for its SIG Lead positions.
The volunteer members are:
- Matthew Perry, Dulux Group: Chairman and Strategy
- Ken Nicholls, Caltex: Vice Chair and SEC
- Vishnu Reddy, Coca-Cola Amatil: Treasurer
- Dyonne Campbell, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Secretary
- Grahame Reynolds, Qenos: SUGEN
- Eleanor Dancey, Department of Education and Training Queensland: Community
- Sue Foster, Monash University: Membership
- Marianne Morton, Smith & Nephew
The SAUG still has one Committee position vacant, and is seeking nomination for this position.
The user group is also seeking expressions of interest to become Special Interest Group (SIG) Leads, to help develop and drive 26 SIGs across Australia. In particular, leaders are sought for the following SIGs:
- Hunter Valley
- Technology, Melbourne
- Logistics/supply chain, Sydney and Melbourne
- Organisational change and training, Canberra
- Customer engagement and commerce, Sydney
- S/4HANA, Sydney
- Enterprise architecture, Melbourne
For more information about becoming an SAUG SIG Lead, email email@example.com.