The SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) will host its annual Canberra Conference on 9 March 2017 at the National Convention Centre Canberra.
Open only to SAUG members, the conference will feature technology, line of business and HR streams, as well as case studies from key government departments.
Among the presentations will be:
- The Department of Finance will discuss the implementation of a framework for shared and common services across the Australian Public Service
- The Attorney-General’s Department will provide insights into how they are improving planning, budgeting and reporting
- The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade will share how they designed the ideal end user experience with BUILD and Fiori
- The Department of Social Services will show how they upgraded Department Executive Dashboard from BEx Web Application Designer to Design Studio
- The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development will explain how they automate financial reporting of actuals to the Department of Finance
- The Department of Immigration and Border Protection will demonstrate how you can get started with your own SAP HANA 2.0 system.
View the agenda and register at www.saug.com.au/events/event/saug-canberra-conference-2017.