The SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) shares its plans for this year’s National Summit, being held at Sydney’s International Convention Centre on 4-5 September.
This year’s SAUG Summit agenda is jammed packed with case studies, best practice sessions, road mapping, demonstrations and networking to build your SAP knowledge and grow your career. We’ve lined up leading Global experts on S4/HANA, Integration, UX, IT Security and more. You’ll also hear from 11 SAP Mentors; absolute gurus of SAP knowledge presenting and facilitating sessions. Here are just a few highlights from the available agenda streams:
- SAP S/4 HANA – Building your strategy and roadmap, leveraging new S/4 HANA functionalities, implementing with minimal disruptions and establishing S/4 HANA as your innovation core.
- UX – The SAP UX roadmap, lessons learned and shared from FIORI implementation, increasing productivity with SAP Screen Personas, superb app design with SAP Fiori.
- SAP HANA – Planning, forecasting, analytics, reporting, expense management, mobile, data optimisation, data management and migration, and cloud integration.
- IT/Technology – Why infrastructure is critical to your SAP implementation, building better gateway services, SAP analytics, IoT, Cloud Services and more. This stream features a host of customer speakers, SAP Mentors and SAP Executives.
- Optimising Technology – how to get the best performance from your existing SAP systems and solutions, ensure your system is ready for HANA, accessibility and security.
- HR – Core systems, HR data integration of on-premise and Cloud HR systems, workforce optimisation, user adoption, change management, performance management, intelligent HRM systems, incident and compensation management.
- Finance – Strategic reporting tools, implementing and adapting financial innovations, transforming and digitising your accounts payable function, Blockchain and where it currently stands in Australia
- SAP innovation and road mapping – experience the best in new SAP technology and solutions, S/4HANA, Digital Transformation, IoT, Analytics and more.
We’ve developed the Agenda for SAUG Summit to ensure we’ve got the best the global market has to offer, along with a host of independent customers sharing their experiences and lessons learned. A few speaker highlights include:
International Keynote Speakers
- Ray Wang, Master Strategist and Commentator: What enterprises need to know in an age of digital business
- Ken Tsai, Global Vice President, Head of Cloud Platform and Data Management, Global Head of SAP HANA Marketing, SAP (USA): Rethink your data strategy for a future-ready digital business
- Uwe Grigoleit, Global VP for HANA and S/4 HANA
- Gerlinde Zibulski, Global Head of SAP Security and Identity Management, SAP: Transitioning to S/4HANA? – how to keep it secure.
- Sydney Water: Glynn Williams, Product Owner CxP and BxP, Digital Services – Sydney Water’s S/4HANA Strategy and Roadmap Sydney Water
- CSR Limited: Chris O’Brien, SAUG SIG Lead, Operations and Optimisation and Enterprise Application Manager – Asking the right questions to maximise your investment in SAP – a CSR perspective
- Osaka Gas Australia: Tracy Lippiatt Business Systems Consultant – How Osaka Gas Australia transformed Excel into a truly strategic reporting tool
- CITIC Pacific Mining: Mark O’Brien, Manager – IS Solutions Delivery – How the Internet of Things is a key strategic enabler at CITIC Pacific Mining
- Staples Australia: Lance Nurick Head of BI – Utilising Predictive Analytics on HANA for real business value
- Oz Minerals: Peter Robinson ICT Strategy and Planning Manager – The SAP Journey in modern mining company – Suite on HANA and Cloud
- AGL: Rahul Punjabi Development Capability Lead – Extreme SAP delivery at AGL
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection: Jodie Snelling, Senior SAP Functional Analyst and Shruti Taylor Senior Business Analyst – From zero to hero – lessons learned from DIBP’s first steps into custom Fiori apps
- plus more …
World renowned experts, customer speakers and international keynotes will all be sharing their knowledge and experience in more than 70 sessions. Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge and network with Australia’s leading SAP experts. Make sure you register today.