Registrations are now open for the SAP Australian User Group National Summit 2018.
This flagship event will be held at the International Convention Centre, Sydney on 20 and 21 August 2018. As one of Australia’s largest SAP-centric events attracting over 600 delegates, this is an event not to be missed. This year, to celebrate their 20th Anniversary, SAUG is offering a 20% Early Bird Discount on registrations, available until 2 July.
Why should you attend the SAUG National Summit?
- The SAUG National Summit is the only independent member-run event, created by SAP customers, for customers – so you get the full picture.
- You will join leading international experts in S/4HANA, UX, Digital Transformation and more, who will share what is coming up, demonstrate global best practices and help you develop your own strategy.
- Globally renowned Technology Futurist, Master Strategist, and one of the world’s most in-demand technology speakers, Ray Wang (USA), will inspire you, help you make sense of emerging technologies and trends, and give you incomparable insights into the most critical SAP issues
- The SAUG National Summit will include over 30 customer case studies, best practise expert sessions, road mapping, workshops, demonstrations and networking to ramp up your SAP knowledge and build your career.
- You may choose from 12 streams for targeted learning, covering numerous topic areas including Digital Transformation, S/4 HANA, UX, Technology, Financial Transformation, Innovation, HR & People, Optimising SAP and more.
- The Summit includes a networking event to celebrate the SAUG 20th Anniversary, including entertainment, food and of course a few drinks!
What’s new this year?
- Global experts on S/4HANA, SAP Product Strategy, Digital Transformation, Industries, Emerging Technologies and more
- Dedicated one-day deep dive streams on S/4HANA and UX
- Transformation Skills stream for everyone – learn about Change Management, Digital Disruption, Project Success and how to build skills and innovation to better embrace Transformation, emerging trends and the changing nature of work.
Flexible pricing options
SAUG offer flexible and affordable booking options, with Early Bird, Single and Two-day passes available for purchase. If you’re planning on attending the SAUG National Summit, then now is the time to register. With an Early Bird special offering a saving of 20% on registrations made before 2 July. Click to view all Pricing Options
Register 3 delegates and receive a 4th delegate FREE
SAUG also offers a Group Booking discount. Simply book 3 x two-day passes (in the one transaction) and you’ll receive a fourth registration at no charge … and make this group booking by 2 July and you’ll save up to 40%!
To register now, click HERE.
For more information contact the SAUG team on firstname.lastname@example.org.