Coles, Office of State Revenue QLD and SAP Mentor Panel to share insights at upcoming SAUG Event.
The SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) is an independent not-for-profit industry association that provides information, access and advocacy for SAP customers and professionals. With a member base of over 4,000 individuals from 400+ companies, SAUG is the only SAP-endorsed user group in Australia.
On Thursday 28 May, SAUG will be holding the (Not Just) Brisbane Virtual Conference May 2020, 9:30 AM – 12.05 PM. This event, traditionally held as a face-to-face event in Brisbane, has been transformed due to COVID restrictions and is now online and available to all SAUG members across Australia. This event is complimentary for SAUG members and as this is a virtual event there is no limit to the number of people that can register from any member organisation!
This virtual Conference will feature short, sharp sessions, relevant for SAUG members from all states, industries and functional areas. We will showcase case studies with global relevance plus expert sessions, the latest updates from SAP and more.
This 2.5 hour online event will feature:
- Katherine Love, Program Director from Office of State Revenue Queensland will give an update on their world leading transformation with Machine Learning and how they are able to respond quickly to the COVID-19 situation with OSR’s new SAP platform
- Expert insights – how to prepare yourself for a S/4HANA journey and transformation, Optimum paths to the Cloud, SAP testing and more
- SAP Global Head of Customer First, Martin Mrugal (from the US) will discuss how to leverage the uncertainty and disruption forced upon us by these challenging times, into drivers for Digital Transformation and positive change.
- Cameron Amling, Head of Corporate Systems, Coles, who will share his valuable insights and experiences about the Coles journey to SAP S/4HANA; WHY they proceeded on this path, HOW they did it and the lessons they’ve learned along the way
- Our very popular SAP Mentor Panel will give their critical insights into key themes from this event as well as what is happening in the SAP ecosystem and how to adapt and thrive in this uncertain environment.
The full event agenda can be found HERE.
This event is open to SAUG Members ONLY. Do you use SAP, but you’re not a SAUG member yet?
We hope you can join us for this new and informative event.