Early Bird Rates for the SAP Australian User Group National Summit close on Sunday 30th June.
Don’t miss the opportunity to make great savings on tickets to Australia’s premier SAP customer run event. This event is Australia’s leading SAP-centric, customer focused, community event and will be held at the International Convention Centre in Sydney on 26-27 August 2019. For all SAP Users, this is a ‘must attend’ event! And find out more about our InsideSAP readers’ discount below.
Why attend the SAUG National Summit? Here’s 10 GREAT reasons…
- The SAUG National Summit is the only independent member run event, created by SAP customers for SAP customers – so you get the full picture.
- You will join leading international experts in S/4HANA, UX, Digital Transformation and more; to learn what is coming, global best practices and how to develop your own strategy and get the most from your SAP investment.
- You’ll hear globally renowned Technology Futurist, Master Strategist, and one of the world’s most in-demand technology speakers; Ray Wang (USA). Ray will inspire you, help you make sense of emerging technologies and trends, and give you incomparable insights into the most critical SAP issues.
- Develop your knowledge and accelerate your career through case studies, best practise expert sessions, road mapping, workshops, demonstrations and networking.
- Choose to attend LOB streams; across key areas such as Financial Transformation, HR and more for targeted learning.
- Discover how over 30 leading customer organisations are transforming, improving, innovating and optimising their SAP systems, gaining real business value, tackling disruption and leveraging opportunities from new technologies.
- Explore content across 14 streams focused on hot topic areas including Digital Transformation, S/4HANA, UX, Intelligent Technology, Financial Transformation, Innovation, HR & People, Optimising SAP and more.
- With over 80 breakout sessions, you can tailor your own agenda and maximise your Summit experience.
- New for 2019: Additional dedicated Customer Experience (CX) Stream, with a technical/ IT perspective on Day One and Business or LOB perspective on Day Two. It will feature customer case studies and expert sessions to give you the best insights into Experience Management, C/4HANA, AI & Machine Learning in CX and more.
- Network with a great cross section of the SAP ecosystem; customer peers, experts, SAP executives, thought leaders and partners.
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend Australia’s leading SAP customer run event. Take advantage of our 4 for 3 Group Booking Deal* – simply order 4 two-day delegate passes in one transaction and only pay for three! Note that conditions apply. Early Bird Rates will be closing soon. Register BEFORE 30 June to take advantage of these savings! And if you’re not currently a member of the SAP Australian User Group, we are currently offering a 20% discount on non-member rates to the SAUG Summit, for InsideSAP readers. Simply enter the code IS2019 when you register.
*Conditions apply. See website for details