Over 400,000 learners have now participated in courses on SAP’s openSAP learning platform since its launch in 2013.
“Learners are taking part in courses more frequently than before, largely due to faster technology cycles as well as the need for broader skill sets,” said Bernd Welz, executive vice president, scale, enablement and transformation, SAP.
“The success of openSAP and SAP Learning Hub is a direct result of the fact that these custom courses are relevant and truly add value to the lives of professionals. We look forward to further growing the platform with the same high-quality content.”
Seven new courses will be introduced to the platform in the coming months, including:
• Imagine IoT: This hands-on course will allow learners to combine their understanding of the Internet of Things (IoT) with their own imagination of what’s possible, as well as offering a methodology for prototyping your own IoT experience.
• Big Data with SAP HANA Vora: The third class in the SAP HANA Core Knowledge Series, this course explores how to provide enriched interactive analytics on data stored in Hadoop and how to combine big data with corporate data in a way that is both fast and simple.
• Basics of Design Research: From identifying users’ needs through field visits to developing points of view, this course provides learners with a foundation for conducting design research in a people-centric way.
• Developing Java-Based Apps on SAP HANA Cloud Platform: Aimed at developers, this advanced course demonstrates how to develop Java-based apps on SAP HANA Cloud Platform using the newly updated enterprise sales and procurement model (ESPM) application.
• Design the Future of Your CRM: This course will demonstrate why it is almost impossible to run a successful business today with a customer relationship management (CRM) system from the past. It will reveal how today’s SAP solutions for customer engagement and commerce help to drive relevant experiences across all of your customers’ touchpoints in real time.
• SHINE Reference for Native SAP HANA Application Development: This fourth course in the SAP HANA Core Knowledge Series provides insight into SHINE features, including a demo and deep dive into the major capabilities, as well as an introduction to SHINE for SAP HANA extended application services, advanced model.
• Talent Management Best Practices with SAP SuccessFactors: Aimed at those looking to learn more about how SAP SuccessFactors solutions can be used for talent management, this course provides a comprehensive look at all the major talent management processes and functions required to build and maintain a high-performing workforce.
For more information on the program and available courses, visit openSAP.