Onapsis Inc., the pioneer in software application security & compliance solutions for cloud & on-premises business-critical applications, announces that its solution, ‘The Onapsis Platform for Cybersecurity and Compliance,’ is now an SAP Endorsed App and is available for purchase at the SAP App Center—the digital marketplace for SAP partner solutions.
SAP Endorsed App is the newest premium certification from SAP, conducted by the SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) who runs integration certification tests, cloud quality checks, and static security code scans to ensure a smooth integration for SAP customers.
When reached for comment, Onapsis CEO Mariano Nunez told InsideSAP:
“The move to remote work has created serious vulnerability and audit concerns for enterprises across the globe, especially with mission-critical applications. Today’s news provides these technology leaders with peace of mind, knowing SAP trusts and endorses a proven security and compliance solution in The Onapsis Platform. This will help them accelerate their digital transformations with confidence, at a much needed time”
“We’ve worked closely with SAP for more than a decade, providing a constant source of protection for their entire customer community. Our dedicated research team has partnered with the SAP Security Response team to discover and mitigate hundreds of serious vulnerabilities. Today’s partnership is the next logical step in our relationship, establishing Onapsis as the standard for mission-critical application cybersecurity and compliance for SAP customers.”
Ensuring Application Security, Compliance, and Performance
With its automated testing, change, audit, and security processes, Onapsis’s software application security solution helps SAP customers focus on:
- improving SAP availability and performance
- accelerating cloud and SAP S/4HANA projects
- streamlining audit processes
- hardening security on-premises and in the cloud
The software application solution features several capabilities, including:
- Interactive dashboards and exportable reports that show system health over time and support trend analysis to help find vulnerabilities & understand business impact.
- Real-time transports analysis to ensure system stability and performance.
- Locking configurations to prevent unauthorised changes and drift.
- Governance and compliance policy automation to understand the compliance impact of IT control deficiencies, misconfigurations, misauthorisations, and system or code vulnerabilities.
- Detect system attacks in near real-time, system and interface misconfiguration, inappropriate privilege escalation, authorization misuse and abuse, abnormal transactions, incorrect sap transports, and transports with unauthorized or insecure custom code.
- Integration with leading SIEM (security information and event management) allowing SOC teams visibility.
- Integration with ticketing systems to allows users to assign remediation activities to other teams, provide remediation guidance and track progress.
- Global capabilities: translated user interfaces and documentation, support for local currencies, and the use of Unicode.
‘The Onapsis Platform for Cybersecurity and Compliance’ works with SAP S/4HANA and SAP ERP platforms and meets the following standard certifications:
- ISO 27034 (Application Security)
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 A18:C26
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management)
- ISO 12207 (Software Lifecycle)
Onapsis Inc. was founded in 2009 by Mariano Nunez, Victor Montero and JP Perez-Etchegoyen.
Onapsis is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with operations around the globe including Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina. The company serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. Through its unique strategic alliances with leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Infosys, PwC and Verizon, Onapsis solutions have become the de facto standard in helping organizations protect what really matters.